3D Mink Eyelashes
Hot sales for hot fashionable Wholesale 3D Mink Eyelashes, Come to Get inspired Factory 3D Mink lashes with luxury custom package . Our lashes is natural looking, soft with fast delivery. Beautiful 3D Mink Eyelashes manufacturer with big discount for day or night glam. Worldwide shipping Directly From Factory and Free sample Available.
- 100% Hand-made wholesale 3D Mink Eyelashes
- Natural-looking, Lightweight and Comfortable
- Easy to apply and remove, Reusable
- 100% Brand new
- Color: Black
- Make your eyes look bright and attractive
- For party and daily use
- Can be removed by eye makeup remover
- Simple to use and comfortable to wear
- Match your causal and party makeup
- Can be used many times if they are used and removed properly
Take Care Luscious Mink Lash Strips
- Do not perm or tint lashes after 3D Mink Eyelashes application.
- Do not use a regular Mink Lashes curler to curl Extensions (you won’t need to curl Mink Lashes).
- Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face. Clean around the eyes with a wash cloth.
- Do not pull your lash extensions, as it will take out your own lash as well!
- Do not go in a Sauna while wearing Mink Lashes for at least for 48hrs. Do not get them wet at all for 24hrs.
- If you choose to wear mascara – only apply to the tips and use water-based mascara that washes off easily.
- Do not cut the Extensions (you may cut your Mink eyelashes).
- Clean your eye make-up, but be gentle with Mink Lashes.
- Never tug, twist, pick or pull at your lashes or Mink Lashes.
- Treat your eyes gently – as if you have makeup on that you don’t want to smudge.
- Brush and groom your lashes gently with a disposable mascara spoolie or eye shadow brush (best choice).
- Try to sleep on your back or side, avoid smashing your lashes completely as you sleep.
- When using night creams/serums, apply sparingly and blot off excess.
- When you touch your lashes, always use upward, sweeping motions – no side to side rubbing at the lash line.
- Keep your fingers off your lashes. Everytime you touch them you are transferring natural oil and germs Mink Lashes
How to Do False Eyelashes
It seems like some people are blessed with long, full, luscious eyelashes (you know who you are), well this post is not for you! For the rest of us, there are plenty of accessories available to augment our God-given lashes, while still maintaining a natural look. We’ve scoured dozens of reviews on the best eyelash extensions, and boiled them down to the best of the best. Additionally, we’ve included instructions on how to apply them, as well as tips on maintaining your new look.
Options for Fuller Eyelashes?
Cost of Mascara: A few bucks. It’s quick, flexible and cheap, but can smudge and doesn’t always look natural. Moreover, this look obviously won’t last long, especially if you come into contact with moisture(i.e rain)
Cost of Eyelash Extensions: $500. At the other end of the spectrum, you can visit a salon (make sure they are licensed ), spend around 90 minutes, and a few hundred bucks to get them professionally done. Each eyelash is glued on meticulously to ensure a natural look. Celebrities such as Cheryl Cole, Kim Kardashian and Beyonce can easily afford this treatment, and they typically last 2-3 months, but most of us would have a hard time justifying the roughly $100/month upkeep.
Cost of False Eyelashes: Ranges from as little as $2 to as much as $35, depending on the brand, and can last between 2-14 days. So which one is right for you?