Human Hair Lash
When buying makeup tools, price has nothing to deal with the eyelashes Human Hair Lash quality. Expensive doesn’t mean better, and false lashes are no exception that rule! There are so many options available to buy false eyelashes, online or shop. But no matter where you buy your false eyelashes, there are some things neet to think.
First: Human Hair Lash or synthetic? Some people prefer human hair lashes but the synthetic versions are really just as lovely and soft. To see what you like best.
Second: The width of Human Hair Lash plays a import role when you choose false lashes. The longer your lash line, the less likely demi lashes will fit. If you have smaller lash line, you’ll probably have to trim lash strips.
Third: False eyelashes come with different types of strips Human Hair Lash. For instance, some find “invisible strips” (which are very thin and don’t have a dense amount of lashes) more comfortable. In general, the thinner the strip the more imperceptible it will feel and more natural it will look.
Forth: Strips that are very black, thick, with dense lash hair have a more noticeable feel (which can be slightly uncomfortable), but in tradeoff, they offer a far more dramatic look.
Fifth: Shape matters! False eyelashes come in all different shapes and sizes, but choosing those that mimic your natural eye curvature will look more natural and be easier to put on.
Sixth: Lashes that have the most length in the middle of the strip create a more natural shape. Lashes that have the hair shorter in the front and longer in the back create a bit of a more dramatic cat eye. The false eyelashes that have full, thick lashes across the entire strip are very noticeable—not the most natural look for day to day, but outstanding for showing up in pictures!
Seventh: Enlist the help of a makeup artist. If you’re really not sure where to start, a makeup artist selling false eyelashes can show you different eyelashes options and teach you how to apply them.
Asian Makeup – Tips and Techniques on How to Get That Asian Look
When we browse through beauty magazines or online forums, it is often difficult to find anything for the Asian women in terms of make-up tips and styles. Whether you are of Asian descent or perhaps just someone who would like to achieve that distinctive and beautiful look of Asian eyes, this article will reveal a few things to help you on your way. After all – every woman deserves the chance to play around with make-up and create a gorgeous face to head into the crowds with confidence.
We have to take into account that the largest dilemma that is present to many Asian girls is the absence of a natural crease on the upper eye lid. It is for this reason that many beauty tips just won’t suffice. In extreme cases, some young women have surgery to open up their eyes and make the application of make-up easier. We don’t recommend this in any case, at least not when there are better ways to get around it. By experimenting with different eye make-up, we can give the impression of having a crease, without needing surgery.
– Creating a Crease. If you can imagine where the crease would be, go for a brown or gray eye shadow that is a couple of tones deeper than the natural color of your skin and apply. After of which you should apply a lighter shade to the rest of the eyelid and a highlighter just below the eyebrow. For an even more defying look, take a slightly darker shade to the one you used to create a crease and sweep it from the outer ‘v’ down to the lower lashes.
– Eyeliner. For most this means black or brown, applied either to the upper or lower lids – or both. If eyeliner is normally a part of your essential kit and eye shadow is not your thing – try straying away from basic blacks or browns. Add some dimension with color; whether it is bold or subtle there are a lot of variations to try. A personal favorite of mine is a black base with a hint of gold – if you decide to smear it a little of gold is more apparent. Alternatively, be brave and pick from hues of plum, sapphire and forest greens – all of which are striking against dark eyes. If you can find one with a sponge-tip applicator, they are brilliant for getting that smokey eye look.
– Eyelashes. A typical Asian girl won’t be blessed with long curled lashes – but that goes for many girls, Asian or not. There are ways to get around this, most commonly by using a good eyelash curler. Hold the lashes for around ten seconds before applying mascara from the base of the lashes and out to the ends. Once the mascara is dry you may use the curlers again if you need to. There is a plan B – false eyelashes. You can buy them in full or individual strands to add to the corners of the eyes.
– Colors. Asian skin tones carry off muted colors best, with most girls bringing attention to their eyes with the smokey look. With dark eyes and hair, Asian girls can wear the darkest of shades and pull it off – even black. Gold, bronzes or any shade of brown are perfect for daytime wear. A matte or satin finish compliment the Asian skin best – with glitters being the least favored option.
I hope that these tips have helped you to discover new ways of wearing your make-up to accentuate your beauty.
Nancy has been writing articles online for nearly 3 years now. Not only does this author specializes in weight loss, you can also check out her latest website on Makeup Tips which reviews some of the Nail Designs which you can do it yourself.
7 Beauty Mistakes To Avoid This Season
The grooming mistakes made by men make women cringe. Similarly, men also turn off when they see bad makeup and style done my women. Winter holidays are around the corner and you must be making plans for parties, so why not learn some beauty tips and avoid some mistakes that will help you to look gorgeous for your partner?
Let’s take a look at some of the most beauty and makeup mistakes women should avoid.
- Overload of Fragrance/Aroma
Women love to wear different types of fragrances, and believe me – a man loves a woman with good aroma. But, try not to wear too much of scent as it might even turnoff the mood of your man. If you share everything with your boyfriend then simply ask him what type of fragrance he likes on you and at what amount.
- Built Up On Base
Putting on layers of foundations, lotion, moisturizer and concealer all over your face will look only weird. Stay with a light foundation, expel any visible cosmetics with a moist wipe, and use concealer simply over flaws or redness. Don’t worry, your man will love you with this new look of yours.
- Extreme Makeup On Eyelashes
If inadequately done, the beautiful impact can transform into an uglier impact. We’re discussing about clumpy, flaky, and generally Metal & Rock style. A couple of false eyelashes connected to the external corners make your eyes look wide, hot and sexy magnetic lash, without making you look weird, lost or a member of any Gothic club.
- Yellow-Tinged Teeth
Who wishes to kiss somebody who has yellow or grey teeth? The answer is – No one! For a splendid, white, solid looking grin, utilize good and reliable instant whitening toothpaste. Just like its name, it works-quickly.
- Sticky Lip Gloss
While shopping, you’ll find that there are lip glosses that offer a gorgeous sheen and moisturize the skin, and then there are those lip glosses that are so sticky they could be used as glue. Make sure your lips look kissable while you’re on a date with your special someone. A quality lip gloss should go on for quite a long time and is far from being sticky.
- A Bad Shave
We all have hair on different parts of our body like hands Human Hair Lash, legs and bikini area. Remember, men are usually turned-off by a hairy body. Many women use shaving creams and sticks to get rid of unwanted hair on their body. Shaving is not fully effective and only a temporary solution. However,can prove to be a game changer as this treatment can offer permanent solution for undesired hair on your body.
- Dry Skin
There might be nothing less attractive than dry legs Human Hair Lash, ugly elbows, and dried out body. Get rid of sweaty, sticky skin by applying on body cream or lotion, right after the moment you come out of the shower. We promise that with super silky skin, your partner will find it really difficult to keep his hands off you Human Hair Lash.